Not everybody wants a large, fancy, expensive wedding. Or maybe you just want the paperwork portion to be simple while you set up a party.
That’s where I come in.
- $30 : Weekdays, 10am-8pm
- $45 : Weekends, 11am-5pm
- $60 : Outside of the above times
Marriage for Everybody!
I don’t discriminate based on sexual orientation, gender identity, politics, religion, etc.
If you can legally marry and have your license filled out, I’ll sign it!
- Up to 30 minutes of my time (excludes travel time – that’s on me!).
- Marriage license signed by a legally-appointed representative of a secular organization (the Universal Life Church).
- I’ll travel to you most anywhere in Oregon’s Portland-Metro area (including the Vancouver, WA area).
- I can meet you at a park, courthouse, etc – it doesn’t have to be a home.
- Completed marriage license application returned to the proper courthouse or recording office.
- This is typically the responsibility of the wedding officiant, but you are allowed to do this yourself if you prefer.
A simple service, with a simple fee, for a simple wedding.
And that’s that.
What I Don’t Do
Since this is a simple service, it does have limitations.
- No travel outside of the Portland-Metro area
- I do not perform wedding ceremonies (I just sign the papers with you and your witnesses – have anybody you like perform the ceremony later!)
- I do not dress formally. Expect jeans and casual attire (likely including a hat).
- I do not perform or participate in any religious rites, or read religious passages (or any passages for that matter).
- This is a non-denominational service.
- I do not discuss politics at any time.
- I do not officiate from my location, I can only come to you.
- I will not officiate in the presence of illegal substances (as defined by State Law, not Federal).
- I do not officiate for inmates.